How Do I Change My Name Back?

Do you want to change your name or that of a child?

You may include a request to change your name in your divorce complaint. The name change can be included in the divorce judgment.  You cannot change your name to any name in this process.  You may resume your maiden name. You may also resume a former married name under certain circumstances.